In accordance with Tüpraş Energy Management System, the policies are determined
- In the oil sector, enviable performance, environment and life respects the values %u200B%u200Bof a pioneer company to be the target of all operating in adopting EU norms , the environment and human health laws compliant, , to get low cost quality products
- In Energy management, to minimize the carbon footprint of environmental protection ,
- Follow the new technologies to improve energy efficiency by making continuous improvements ,
- Resource allocation for enhancing energy efficiency projects ,
- In energy efficiency, which is applicable to the company in accordance with local and international regulations work,
- Enforcing energy efficiency and conservation measures to minimize the loss of resources ,
- Purchased in products and services , new design and investments, in production and oversee all of our processes ,
- To increase energy efficiency , monitoring and reviewing on a regular basis to inform stakeholders ,
- is committed .
Energy Intensity Indeks
Tüpraş EII Values
A total of 21 energy efficiency projects implemented by four refineries in 2015 yielded savings of TL 25.38 million. Total savings from energy efficiency projects over the last eight years amounted to US$ 407.2 million. Over the last eight years, the efficiency projects implemented by four refineries have resulted in a CO2 emmissions reduction of 2 million tons, including 71.7 thousand tons in 2015.
The energy efficiency projects implemented in 2015 and yielding more than TL 1 million in annual savings are as follows: