In accordance with Tüpraş Energy Management System, the policies are determined
- In the oil sector, enviable performance, environment and life respects the values %u200B%u200Bof a pioneer company to be the target of all operating in adopting EU norms , the environment and human health laws compliant, , to get low cost quality products
- In Energy management, to minimize the carbon footprint of environmental protection ,
- Follow the new technologies to improve energy efficiency by making continuous improvements ,
- Resource allocation for enhancing energy efficiency projects ,
- In energy efficiency, which is applicable to the company in accordance with local and international regulations work,
- Enforcing energy efficiency and conservation measures to minimize the loss of resources ,
- Purchased in products and services , new design and investments, in production and oversee all of our processes ,
- To increase energy efficiency , monitoring and reviewing on a regular basis to inform stakeholders ,
- is committed .
Energy Intensity Indeks
Tüpraş EII Values
A total of 18 energy efficiency projects and operational improvements implemented by four Tüpraş refineries in 2016 resulted in total savings of TL 27.63 million and CO2 reductions of 77 thousand tons. This amount corresponds to planting 188 thousand trees per year. The energy efficiency projects implemented by four refineries over the last nine years have resulted in CO2 reductions of 2.1 million tons and total savings of US$ 416.3 million.
Major energy efficiency projects implemented in 2016 include the following: