- General Assembly Results
- Women Employees Power up Tüpraş and Energize Turkey
- Innovative Solutions from Tüpraş for asphalt and isolation applications with Modiphal-T
- Tüpraş Continues to Discover New Talents through the Nextremers Program in its 3rd Year
- Tüpraş Made 806 Million TL Worth of Investments during the Pandemic
TSI COVID-19 Safe Production Certificate for Tüpraş
Tüpraş Izmit Refinery received COVID-19 Safe Production Certificate in accordance with infection prevention and control procedures determined by Turkish Standards Institute (TSI).
Another environmental project by Tüpraş under Horizon 2020 The EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation
The R&D project entitled as “MOF4AIR”, including Tüpraş among its partners, has received 100% funding under the call “Advanced Carbon Dioxide Capture Technologies” of Horizon 2020 programme.
Tüpraş has published 2019 Annual Report
Tüpraş is the largest industrial company in turkey in terms of turnover and the added value it creates.
Tüpraş Released its Sustainability Report
Tüpraş shared the social, economic and environmental impacts as well as operations focused on innovation and digitalization along with its corporate management approach in its 2017 - 2018 Sustainability Report.
Producing to Euro V standards, İzmit Refinery located in a consumption center, accounting for 33% of Turkey's consuption of petroleum products.
- 1General Assembly Results
- 2Women Employees Power up Tüpraş and Energize Turkey
- 3Innovative Solutions from Tüpraş for asphalt and isolation applications with Modiphal-T
- 4Tüpraş Continues to Discover New Talents through the Nextremers Program in its 3rd Year
- 5Tüpraş Made 806 Million TL Worth of Investments during the Pandemic